AT Power Converter

Randy Reames rreames at freetobegeek.com
Tue Oct 24 18:54:27 CDT 2000

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:38:10 -0500, Gene Dascher said:

> Is there something that will convert an AT power supply to work on an ATX
>  motherboard?  I thought I saw something once, but I can't find it now.  I
>  want to upgrade my P5-200 to a PII-350, but the P% MB is an AT and the PII
>  is an ATX.  I really don't want to spend the $100 for a new case, but I
>  guess I can if I have to.

I've seen power supplies with both but the power switch has to be converted.
Depending on what size case you need I picked up a nice mid-tower here in
Lawrence for only $49.

--
Randy Reames	      Webmaster 	 Debian User
http://www.unixreview.com     http://sysadminmag.com

Gimp and vi, all I really need.