AT Power Converter

Jeffrey Watts watts at jayhawks.net
Tue Oct 24 18:11:04 CDT 2000

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Gene Dascher wrote:

> Is there something that will convert an AT power supply to work on an
> ATX motherboard?  I thought I saw something once, but I can't find it
> now.  I want to upgrade my P5-200 to a PII-350, but the P% MB is an AT
> and the PII is an ATX.  I really don't want to spend the $100 for a
> new case, but I guess I can if I have to.

Most likely your old case won't fit an ATX motherboard.  The dimensions
are different.  I suggest you spend $60 and get a new case.

J.

| Jeffrey Watts                     |
| Systems Programmer         | "I'd rather pay for my freedom than     |
| Network Systems Management |  live in a bitmapped, pop-up-happy      |
| Sprint Communications      |  dungeon like NT."                      |