Tax Software Needed

Walter Dunz Zscoundrel at netscape.net
Tue Oct 24 05:24:32 CDT 2000

Amen to that!  I think the tax software issue is the only one left that I
haven't been able to get around.  I have work-arounds or replacements for
everything else that I need to do on a computer.

One of the Tax software companies has an option where you do everything
through your browser software.  I am not sure how it works, I guess you enter
all your info and then download the final file for printing.  (Or online
filing?)

I saw something listed in the instructions or overview that came with tax
software I used last year, but since I BOUGHT the software, I wasn't too
interested in an Internet solution - but this may be a solution to consider
for this year.  I will have to investigate more in January

I know there are a lot of issues, like security, to investigate so don't
everyone jump all over me with a lot of questions.  I don't know much more
about this than I have already mentioned - and unless someone announces Linux
tax software this year, I will be using the Wife's doze98 machine (and hating
it!) again this year.