disk stuff (was: still havin probs :)

Walter Dunz Zscoundrel at netscape.net
Tue Oct 24 03:44:38 CDT 2000

Actually, the disk spins as one unit at th same rate - x revolutions per
second.  If you pick any two points on the same radius,the will each pass the
same point at the same time.

However, The velocity of any given point increases as you approach the outside
edge of the platter, which I believe is the point you were trying to make.  (I
know, it's just symantics, but as techncal types, we need to be clear and
accurate whenever possible.)

The rest of the info was very informative and accurate.