JOBOP - Sprint Job

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Mon Oct 23 21:41:06 CDT 2000

Jeez, did this actually happen?  That's terrible!  Sorry to see that
d00dz are wasting your time, but this reminds me of the Dilbert cartoons
where people were sending in resumes written in crayon or "Wow!  Look,
Dot-Matrix!"  You should anomymize the funny ones and post them to the
list.  I'm sure we'd all get a kick out of them.

Someone sending in 'h3y d00d g1mm3 4 j0b!!' shows a total lack of
maturity and respect, and it's NOT what you should expect just because
you sent in the offer to Linux lists.  I feel ashamed to be asociated
with anyone who would do something like that, even if it's only that
we're on the same list.  College is good for teaching humility and
respect.  Oh yea, and also some practical knowledge...

Regards,

Tony Hammitt

--
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -- Voltaire