Changing providers

Charles Mallahan Jr. mallahan at swbell.net
Sat Oct 21 21:51:59 CDT 2000

Doesn't Grapevine have SDSL which doesn't have the ADSL limitation?

I have my Linux server up 24/7 but I am having trouble setting up BIND.
Do you have to have you ISP provider put you in his DNS?  Can't you have
the primary DNS setup on your server, and the ISP as Second, and have it
registered with you domain register as such?