RedHat 7.0

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Fri Oct 13 20:26:06 CDT 2000

Just trying this out this afternoon on a system at work.  Install went great
with a workstation install.  Better features than I have seen before for
testing X Windows configuration.

My problem:  How can I see the eth0 configuration?  I set up DHCP and eth0
is working, but I wanted to see IP info and mainly the computer name.  The
computer name was never asked for at install, just a check for using DHCP.
All the other installs I have done were static IP and all but one were
non-RedHat.  By the way this is under Gnome..