chicago, not my kind of town

Squish squish at kc.rr.com
Wed Nov 22 00:13:09 CST 2000

I beg to differ.  I just got back from Tacoma after being there a month.
Sea/Tac has to be the worst.  You don't even want to dream of driving toward
Seattle during rush hour.  I saw traffic stacking up at 5 AM just to beat
the rush.  The problem is there is only one interstate and no loop going
from Seattle to Olympia.  They can't go to the west because Puget Sound is
there and can't go to the east because of the Cascades.  I even ran into a
traffic jam in the country going between Tacoma and Olympia!

Chris Mitchell