Cable or DSL

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Mon Nov 13 14:41:24 CST 2000

I get almost 1.5 Mbps via cable, but that could slow down as more people get
it.  I got it because DSL was not yet available.  I'll probably stay with it
until I see a noticeable slowdown.  There aren't too many people that want
to pay $40+ per month for internet access.  Also I am probably still too far
from the switch station to get the best speeds from DSL.

Your answer:  See how far away you are from your switch and decide which
will be faster for the money.  And keep in mind that cable has no long term
service agreement, DSL requires a one year contract.

Brian