StarBand

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Nov 13 14:29:25 CST 2000

So has anybody tried to make the Starband work with Linux? Is there a HOWTO
for setting it up to work from a Linux box? They say you W(bleep) software,
but give some networking thing on how to configure to work with a Linux
network. I'm thinking about going down to the Dish network people in town
and getting it, but not if I have to lose a Linux box.

PS. Installing parabolic dishes are easy if you have a level, protractor,
magnetic compass and the satellite coordinates.

Brian
(Physics phreak)