Router/DHCP - Firewall - IE Configruable (150.00)

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Thu Jun 15 02:08:58 CDT 2000

I've heard about problems with some of the features on the Linksys... the main
problem is that when you call Linksys about these problems what you get is a
"Sorry, that feature isn't supported yet."

D-Link makes a similar product.. the DI-701.  It's about the same price.  I've
installed maybe 75-100 of them for small businesses around the area and they
work great.  You might want to check it out.  You can also get them locally
from CASI (WARNING... WARNING... SHAMLESS PLUG) at 913-342-4042.

Aaron