Router/DHCP - Firewall - IE Configruable (150.00)

Dave Parker dlparker at dlpinc.com
Wed Jun 14 18:11:01 CDT 2000

I've got the single 10/100 RJ45 port model - the BEFSR11 - on
order.  I believe they're listed on pricewatch at under $120,
which is not too bad if you've already got a hub and/or are
going to be running a separate firewall.  Yes, I know it's a
firewall, too, among other things, but remember, paranoia is
a GOOD thing.  But how do you know when you're paranoid ENOUGH?
That's what I'm MOST paranoid about...

--
Dave Parker/DLP, Inc.    dlparker at dlpinc.com    www.dlpinc.com