cable/dsl

Brian Kelsay BKelsay at readiloan.com
Tue Jun 13 17:10:38 CDT 2000

You can have SWBell set you up w/ a nic and Cat5 setup.  There is a choice.
If you already have a home network they give you the second nic to put in
your box.  One guy I know that got it received a Kingston 10/100 nic from
them.  I wouldn't get the USB setup, personally, because Linux is only
starting to support USB ethernet and some USB devices are flaky.
Brian