memory problem

Jeff McCright jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Fri Jul 21 00:33:26 CDT 2000

Yes, and it also comes on Caldera OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4!!

Jeff McCright
jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com

 ----------
From: kclug at kclug.org
To: kclug at kclug.org
Cc: jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Subject: Re: kclug - RE: memory problem

In any case, you should all switch to the new 'grand unified bootloader' aka GRUB.
Those of you who have been annoyed by lilo not letting you find out what the boot
instructions are to edit would like the new interface.  If you screw something up
and have to change the boot instructions (like telling it it has more memory than
it actually has) you can fix it pretty easily.

GRUB comes on the mandrake 7.1 distro and I expect that it will become more popular
with the other distros soon since it's a GNU project.

Here's the website:

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/grub.en.html

Regards,

Tony Hammitt