Free Internet for Linux

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Thu Jul 20 22:13:18 CDT 2000

Just sent you some free ISP links.  The ISP I was talking about working for
is non-profit and only costs $79 per year.  A pretty good deal still.  You
can use Linux or whatever you want, you just need to set up POP3 mail and
dialup networking of some sort.  Under Linux I can access my current ISP
with kppp and kmail in KDE.  Any local ISP or one where you can get the DNS
info and the name of the mail server, you can use whatever program to access
the resources.
Later,
Brian