memory problem

Jeff McCright jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Thu Jul 20 21:03:33 CDT 2000

I think Benjamin means to not insert the line in question until the BIOS
successfully addresses all 128 Meg of RAM. He is right on this point.
 Make sure the hardware is configured properly BEFORE attempting
any software/OS tweaks. Once the hardware is happy, you will have
a much greater chance of success in configuring the software/OS.

Thanks,

Jeff McCright
jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com