Domain registration

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Jul 13 20:13:08 CDT 2000

At 01:46 PM 7/13/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't know of any drawbacks so I say lets go for it.

I don't have any problem with the profits going back to local LUG's, but as
long as it's sysadmin friendly it would be great.  I'm trying to move some
sites from bulkregister.com to Network Solutions and it's a nightmare.
I've all but given up and just asked the former contact to change to my DNS
info.   Very frustrating situation.  For as bad as Network Solutions is, I
can't really say that they are not worth their salt for some stuff.

-- Bradley Miller