Problem installing Apps

newman at ocho.net newman at ocho.net
Wed Jul 12 14:35:13 CDT 2000

After or while compiling some apps I get the following error
message.  Anyone have any ideas on what I should do?  I am
using redhat 6.2, installed 2 times.  Does the same thing
while trying to install an app for gnome as well.

Here is the error.

checking for kde headers installed... yes
checking for kde libraries installed... configure: error:
your system fails at linking a small KDE application!
Check, if your compilier is installed correctly and if you
have used the same compilier Qt and kdelibs as you did now

thanks

mickey