Kepten! Veer Bean Skend!

Jeff McCright jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Tue Jul 11 14:55:42 CDT 2000

All,

I was able to get both NICs working... Well, the SMC and a Digital Etherworks 3
I lied!!! I am now able to receive my IP address assignment from @HOME,
and I am now serving out IP addresses (DHCP) to my workstations, but
I am not relaying data packets to workstations and to ISP, I don't
think. I can see that I have received a valid IP address from my ISP for eth1.
I can also see that my workstations are receiving a valid IP address assignment
from the DHCP Service running on the EDGE Firewall/router

These are the errors I am getting on boot up:

/lib/modules//ipv4/ip_masq_pptp.o : unresolved symbol register_ip_masq_prot_mod
/lib/modules//ipv4/ip_masq_pptp.o : unresolved symbol ip_masq_get_dynaddr
/lib/modules//ipv4/ip_masq_pptp.o : unresolved symbol ip_masq_unhash
/lib/modules//ipv4/ip_masq_pptp.o : unresolved symbol ip_masq_hash
/lib/modules//ipv4/ip_masq_pptp.o : unresolved symbol __ip_masq_set_expire
/lib/modules//ipv4/ip_masq_pptp.o : unresolved symbol unregister_ip_masq_proto_mod

It appears that the errors listed above is a IP forwarding configuration issue. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jeff McCright
jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com