kclug -

Jeff McCright jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Mon Jul 3 19:27:13 CDT 2000

Yes, I will be very much interested in discussing the organization
 of the group. I agree that we must become organized in some
fashion and that by doing so will allow us to add feature enhancements
to the LUG. Reduced rates on books, and magazine subscriptions,
reduced prices for hardware and software, having speakers come
to LUG meetings, and more are all possible once we can get
some organization and membership in place.

Jeff McCright

jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com