Sniffing the serial port?

Dave Parker dlparker at dlpinc.com
Wed Jan 19 03:31:35 CST 2000

I remember a really thick McGraw-Hill (I think) softcover from
several years back on C serial port programming.  I don't recall
having seen it for quite a while though, and it could be out of
print.  And of course there's always

/usr/src/linux/drivers/char/serial.c

for some exciting late-night reading...

--