KCLUG-Website

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Sun Jan 16 16:35:16 CST 2000

I think one important task would be to start caching the mailing list msgs.
for when the email program on various machines decide to crash and so that
the new people can go back and read the old stuff for a few weeks or a
month.  And maybe the technical related questions could be cached
permanently by some kind of flagging method.   Or is this too much?
I have seen the caching of emails at other LUG sites.  Found them when
searching for info on the net.
Brian