No meeting on Wednesday, January 5th

randy at pilgrimpage.com randy at pilgrimpage.com
Mon Jan 10 04:43:13 CST 2000

WWryoung at aol.com wrote:

> to all
>
> I am also new to the linux environment in the KC area.   I work for Linuxcare Inc. but live in
Liberty.  I would also like to addres the KClug to introduce Linuxcare and start participating.

> Linuxcare is interested in participating in the Linuxfest in June - possibly in cooperation with
the KClug.

> Let me know what you think of this.
>
> Randy Young
> Linuxcare Inc
> Liberty Mo

I have a question, why would someone that works for Linuxcare have an
AOL account? AOL is bad enough on Windows. Can you even get AOL for
Linux?

Things that make you go hmmmm?
--

 -o)  Randy Reames   Web Developer/System Administrator
 /\  PilgrimPage    http://www.pilgrimpage.com
__V  785-841-1221   mailto:randy at pilgrimpage.com