Y2K Glitches

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Fri Jan 7 16:39:53 CST 2000

So, does anyone have any Y2K glitches to share?   Any bugs you killed dead
or that are in progress?   I only ask out of curiosity.

 So far, the only one I have found is an old 486 that didn't roll over into
the new year on its own.   It went to 1980 and stayed that way for a day
before someone noticed it.  This PC was cobbled together from spare parts
to run the UPS shipping software exclusively.   So we shipped out a few
packages that had 01/03/80 on the label.   UPS says no problem.   I say,
thank god it wasn't something worse.   All the other PCs that would have
had this problem were phased out.

Anyone else?

Brian
Y2K Flunky