hello to all from a Linux curious Windows slave

Nicoya Helm nicoya at birch.net
Mon Feb 21 13:48:56 CST 2000

I think RH 6.0 has lets you choose between using fdisk, diskdruid and
perhaps somethings else (can't remember), but in my experience diskdruid
says "Ha! I spit on ze silly fdisk errors you received" and let's you do
exactly what you want.  I've gotten strong recommendations for Partition
Magic from a couple people, but never had much luck with it myself.  Anybody
else?

I'm sure there are lots of extra copies of RH6.0 floating around since the
Bartle Hall shindig (I've got a spare if you need one).  You might try the
Linux Doc Project for further info first, tho...

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Partition.html

~~~Nicoya...