[KULUA EVENT] KULUA vs Win2k -- UPDATE (fwd)

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 20:09:23 CST 2000

I was supposed to look into it, but when I found out that
KULUA was the real driving force behind the event, I flaked
and decided that if it was really important, they would
have taken care of it.

Since we'll be calmly and rationaly talking with _other_
windoze2000 launch event attendees, I seriously doubt that
anyone will mind.

Great to hear that we have 800 CDs to give away.  That's
much better than the 150 we thought we had when talking
on Tuesday night.

Well, anyways, see you all later.

Regards,

Tony