email Tools Question.

Darrin Abend DABEND at kumc.edu
Wed Feb 16 18:24:28 CST 2000

    I don't know of a single package that will work on both, but if your wife is used to Outlook
then xfmail for Linux is pretty close.  So far xfmail is the only Linux package that I've found
that lets you leave mail on the server and marks its so it doesn't download it again later (Kmail
really irritates me here).  This is very handy if you share a mail account and want to download the
same mail from several locations (ie. home network).

Darrin

>>> TMargrav at harmonind.com 02/15/00 11:16AM >>>
Does anybody recommend a email tool that I can load on my wifes M$ Win 98 PC and also on my Linux
box?  She needs a GUI.

 I would like one that the GUI is the same so I can help her out when she as questions.