Kansas LUG's (was Re: kclug - Meeting reminder)

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Tue Feb 15 21:53:56 CST 2000

I don't think they have a website yet, and they are pretty informal.  I
know of them through Robert Gambrill, who works at Computers to Go in
Westport.   They meet in the Westport Library on the first or second
Thurs., I think.  I didn't want to just put his address out here, but if
you need to contact someone about meetings
nospam.gambrill at nospam.kc.rr.com
and remove the two nospams.   And don't spam him.  I hope he doesn't kill
me for this.

Brian
Former Y2K Flunky
Sign the Linux Driver Petition