KULUA/KCLUG assimilation

Randy Rathbun randy at middlewest.com
Tue Feb 15 20:44:31 CST 2000

Ya know, Dustin, you make some excellent points here and your comment about
making new friends in the area is perhaps the best.

That is how I see this whole Demo Day thing too... just all of us coming
together in one big group. That's all. Nothing more and nothing less. Handing
stuff out and talking to people about my favorite OS is all I am concerned with.

I think after we do this thing on Thursday all of us should try and have some
sort of a party thing in the next few months. I suggest we call it a "Geek
Together"! :)  Just something to meet the other folks in the other groups and
we can all get together and tell tall tales and other assorted sillyness.

Something to think about....

Randy