Meeting reminder

Pat Miller pert at tas-kc.com
Tue Feb 15 10:13:28 CST 2000

Yea.... I did some major sniping... then sniped it all
<snip>

This should be both a lug and a linux support thing

I think the fundamental thing is to note our differences.
KULUA is more social.....
KCLUG is more formal.

The mailing lists may overlap....

And we get help at meetings, socials, lists, irc, etc.

There are other lugs....Different night is nice. I can't go to KCLUG
right now. (tues or wed.)