Meeting minutes for 2-02-2000

Randy Rathbun randy at middlewest.com
Mon Feb 7 22:54:38 CST 2000

>>4.  Linuxfest:  www.linuxfest.net  June 20-24 at the OP Trade Ctr.  Is it
for real? ... One example is that Eric Raymond is to be a keynote speaker,
yet their is no mention on his site about this event.

>Wasn't there something on their site about ESR showing up to this thing? I
could swear I saw on their page where they said it, but if it was there it
is gone now.

Right after I sent my message, I found this on the linuxfest "we need
someone to talk about these suggested topics" page. It sounds to me like
they never did have ESR....

Suggested Topic Areas:
- Using the strengths of the Cathedral in the Bazaar lifestyle.