Jeffrey Watts watts at jayhawks.net
Mon Feb 7 08:33:41 CST 2000

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Frank Wiles wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
>   I guess this is just as good as any of a message to introduce myself to
> the list.
>
>   About this C program, I have a few questions:
>
>   1) What the hell is it supposed to do?
>   2) Why was it posted to this list?
>   3) Do you have a question about it?

This idiot is from Israel and spammed all the LUGs.  Apparently someone
didn't think of this when they submitted KCLUG to the various LUG
listings.  They should perhaps re-think this, and create a mail alias like
"kclug-admin at kclug.org" that points to a responsible person, and that
should prevent us from all getting spammed.

KULUA does this with great success.

J.

| Jeffrey Watts                     |
| Systems Programmer         | "Hoo-wee different color iMacs... excuse  |
| Network Systems Management |  me while iYawn with iBoredom.  They're   |
| Sprint Communications      |  still iSlow and catch on iFire."         |
o----------------------------|  -- An anonymous Be, Inc. employee        |