Linux on a proliant 1500 Server

Daniel Curry dcurry at pcpn.net
Mon Feb 7 04:12:36 CST 2000

This weekend I bought 3 proliant 1500 servers (dual Pentium 200) but they
have no memory.  I have tried to use some spare SIMMs I had laying around,
but an unable to get even video or a bios beeps.  Does anyone know what type
of memory these systems used?  I plan on building a cluster with these and
another dual processor system I have.  Thanks

Daniel Curry
Professional Computer Programming and Networking
e-mail:dcurry at pcpn.net

It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion;
It is by the beans of Java that my thoughts acquire speed;
The hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning;
It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.