15 Feb meeting

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Sat Feb 5 19:50:30 CST 2000

I don't know if Brian actually reserved the room, but
the one we met in this past Wed. night was the Missouri
Valley room on the third floor of the KC public library.
It's downtown at 311 12th street just past Main.  At
night there is free parking in the back and on the street
but the only entrances that work are in the front.

Hope to see you there,

Tony