Meeting Tonight 02-02-00

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Wed Feb 2 20:55:37 CST 2000

Tom, I got a message in another thread that we couldn't have  the meeting
at AMC.  I checked last month and we can't have it where I work.   Any
suggestions?   I'm up for anything as I planned to be off for it.   Someone
mentioned meeting at a HyVee where they have tables and stuff.   Or
somebody's basement or something.   If I didn't have small (read noisy)
kids I would offer up my house.   If one of those ideas don't thrill you,
then what?   If we don't meet then we risk becoming a group of guys and
gals that just talk about getting together.

Brian
Former Y2K Flunky
Sign the Linux Driver Petition
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html