Meeting place?

Mac mac at wisler.org
Wed Feb 2 22:44:57 CST 2000

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Bradley Miller wrote:

> Last night our car club meeting was at 8900 W. 135th Street (Santa Fe),
> just west of Antioch.

This Hy-Vee is pretty far south compared to where the other meetings had
been held so I'm betting that alot of people will find it out of the way
or inconvenient, but since it is the only proposal right now and since I
work in Overland Park and its not so far for me, then I think its a good
idea.  I'll be there at 6:00 (that was the original starting time, wasn't
it?)

Mac Wisler
mac at grapevine.net