Meeting place?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Feb 2 13:53:58 CST 2000

Here's the Missouri locations from their web site:
http://www.hy-vee.com/store_results.dbm?state=3&page=2
And the Kansas:
http://www.hy-vee.com/store_results.dbm?state=7&page=2

Last night our car club meeting was at 8900 W. 135th Street (Santa Fe),
just west of Antioch. Phone: (913) 685-3500.  It was a great place to have
a meeting -- nobody around, lots of food and a photo copier on the other
end of the store.   It sounds odd to have it at a supermarket (especially a
car club meeting) but it at least gives you some options for now.   I think
it would be bad to go two months without a meeting.

-- Bradley "When do I get to go to my first meeting?" Miller