Meeting Tonight 02-02-00

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Feb 2 20:22:46 CST 2000

At 01:26 PM 2/2/00 -0600, you wrote:
>hrm...  the poll on www.kclug.org indicates that 80.5% of those polled
>prefer to meet on Sunday.

The poll didn't indicate that not too long ago . . . only 76 people have
voted for a number of meetings but over 500 voted for another day -- 80% on
a Sunday?  Something smells fishy -- I did some testing and you can easily
run the poll around to say whatever you want it to.   I was under the
impression that it was the first Wed. of the month and I've been planning
so far to go to it . . . works out nicely for me.

First nobody wants to come to the plate on the web site -- now we're at the
exact same place for a meeting time/place.   Ugh.  Is there a Microsoft
employee at work in here?  (grin)

-- Bradley Miller