KCLUG DNS?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Dec 29 22:12:01 CST 2000

At 10:27 AM 12/29/00 -0600, you wrote:

>On a related note, if we had a DNS server, could it be used as a way of

>pointing to various members' own domain names?  (Provided they had a
static

>IP address, of course)

Hmm -- a neat idea I suppose . . . someone could be
http://bradleymiller.kclug.org .   The problem would be a liability for
the organization, plus all the admin headaches.   Yea, it could be
scripted and done to be fairly automatic, but what about if "John Doe"
decides to change his nice wholesome kclug.org based domain pointer to
host "Jessica's Sex Kittens" ?

://www.livenudecats.com

;-)

Bradley Miller, Programmer/webmaster