Multi-home server

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Dec 29 19:29:51 CST 2000

Ok, I read everything I can find and still don't have a answer to what I
want to do. Maybe someone can help me. I have a server with a single network
card, it will be hooked up to the internet with a static IP on my company's
internet connection. I have 3 registered domains I want to serve from there,
with e-mail and http. How do I get Sendmail to treat certain users as part
of one and only the correct one domain? The server and Apache are
configured, but I haven't gotten sendmail to parse the sender addresses
properly yet, and I am not sure it is accepting mail for each domain. I am
running version 8.9.3, currently.

Best Regards,
Brian

Brian  <mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> Densmore