WD/SMC 8013 NIC

crash3m at crosswinds.net crash3m at crosswinds.net
Mon Dec 11 12:33:04 CST 2000

Here's the situation.  I have an SMC8013 NIC.  in rc.modules i have the
line for smc80x3 cards uncommented, I have added irq=10 io=0x330 to the
end of the line, I have added ether=10,0x300,0xb000,eth0 to my lilo.conf
file. but Linux still does not recognize my card....using a dos bootdisk
and utils I have verified that the irq, io, and ram address are correct
and the card is working.  Hal Duston and I worked on this for several
hours last night but it has done no good.  Any ideas?

Matt