video card recommendations wanted

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Thu Aug 24 14:58:54 CDT 2000

We use the G200 at work in client boxes, but I hesitate to buy one myself
since we had about ten go bad and had to get them replaced.  I  just see
that as a high failure rate.  I currently run a couple of Matrox Mystique
220 cards at home.  They work fine and I bought them used.  I went ahead
with them because I saw them as the top of the outgoing (Old-tech) at work
when I first got here.  They've worked fine, but I want AGP and more ram.

Brian