video card recommendations wanted

SFIKE at twa.com SFIKE at twa.com
Thu Aug 24 00:24:38 CDT 2000

I'm building a custom Linux box from the ground up for home use. I'll be using
this box ALMOST exclusively for surfing the web. I'm just wanting to see what
video card everyone recommends that I should get. I don't need anything
fancy as I don't play games or do multimedia apps. I'm guessing I can get away
with a simple video card with 16MB or less. The only heavy visual task's I
ever do is some simple image editing from time to time, but that's about all.
And naturally, the card should be 100% Linux compatible. I'd like to spend
well under $75.

Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Scott Fike