August 2nd meeting agenda

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Wed Aug 2 21:58:45 CDT 2000

The PowerMac is feeling ill today and I'm not going to be bringing it since
I want to grab the latest distro and install that in order to fix it.  That'll
take a few more hours than I have right now.

Tell ya what, I'll bring the box as is to the next meeting along with the
latest LinuxPPC or YDL and I can demo how to install on a Mac, which is weird.

Sorry for the SNAFU

	Tony