August 2nd meeting agenda

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Tue Aug 1 19:22:34 CDT 2000

I can bring my PowerMac if people still want to see it.  It's running
YellowDog 1.2.  It would be even more impressive if it actually used
both processors...

Let me know if you want to see it.

BTW, I was thinking of trying to get the programmers of the LUG together
so we could have our first Open Source Programmer's Forum at the meeting
tomorrow.  If you're a programmer, please come to the meeting!

Hope to see you all there.

	Tony Hammitt