Community webserver?

Walter Dunz Zscoundrel at netscape.net
Fri Apr 21 03:22:37 CDT 2000

No, last time I checked, which was about a month ago, Birch was still getting
the run-around sw bell, but things were slowly starting to change.
(A recent court ruling helped!)

Doesn't matter for me though, I live near the Plaza and apparently am more
than 22k feet from the switch.  Looks like a 56k future for me. . . although
my ISP would liek to sell me ISDN for about 3 times the price of DSL!