Linux internet provider

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Mon Apr 17 03:05:44 CDT 2000

I have DSL throught Grapevine and although I've had some billing issues the
service itself has only been interrupted once in 8 months. (that I know of)
However, if you have any problems, good luck getting ahold of anyone who
cares. :)  Before them, I had KCNET (they're off swift in North KC)  they
were also very good, and I do some consulting work for WebOne and to be
honest, I've never seen anyone so anal about pleasing thier customers.  Those
are the three that I'd recommend.  I haven't used anyone else in town, before
these guys I didn't live here... :)  good luck.

Aaron
aaron at aarons.net
RedHat 6.2 on SPARC