Linux internet provider

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Sun Apr 16 00:03:34 CDT 2000

At 06:26 PM 4/15/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Can any one provide me a name of an internet provider. I have had several
>and thay are all unreliable.
>
>Dennis

I first got back on here in KC with kcweb.net out of Pleasant Hill, MO.  I
had great results with them -- during an outage, they even called me to let
me know what happened and how long it would be to have the problem fixed.
They were always great to work with and I didn't have any problems with
getting online.  I'm out on the eastside of the city, so maybe that makes a
difference.  I know on 30+ year old phone lines in Oak Grove I was zipping
along pretty good with my 56K modem.  (Pretty decent speeds considering . .
. )

Currently I'm using DSLOnramp . . . and they don't do dial-ups.  <Whew!>

-- Bradley Miller