test email

vertical-markets at niku.com vertical-markets at niku.com
Wed Apr 12 18:15:52 CDT 2000

iNiku.com
Member Newsletter
April 2000

====================

IN THIS ISSUE
--  Letter from the iNiku.com team
--  Question of the Quarter
--  Group Discounts for Members
--  Featured Enhancements - We are listening!
--  Feedback Frenzy
--  New Business Services Partners
--  Consider the Possibilities
--  New Business Services Partners
--  Developments at Niku

********************
SPONSORSHIP

CNET Investor

Make informed investment decisions with CNET Investor.  Find out
the latest tech news stories, personal portfolios, IPO reports,
broker reports, stock split announcements and the CEO Wealth
Meter.

http://investor.cnet.com/

********************

LETTER FROM iNIKU.COM

The iNiku.com team would like to take this opportunity to thank
those of you who participated in our recent usability studies
and feedback programs.  It is through these efforts that we can
continue to improve the site and offer the features and
functionality that will help you run your business.

We are pleased to share some key findings from recent research
that some of you participated in.  Some highlights include:

* Respondents intend to consistently use iNiku.com to search for
opportunities and have found the site easy-to-use.
* The survey population uses iNiku.com to post profiles because
they receive the most qualified responses.

Thank you, again for your participation and we look forward to
incorporating some of your ideas in the future!

The iNiku.com Team

====================

QUESTION OF THE QUARTER

How are the magazine articles chosen and how often they are
updated?

The magazine articles are chosen based on the interests and
feedback of iNiku.com's membership.  New content is chosen to
appeal to the focused interests of specific member groups (IT
professionals, management consultants, etc.) and to provide
provocative commentary on events and developments with broad
relevance to multiple segments of the consulting workforce.

The editorial direction at iNiku.com is similar to that of
large professional news publications, which is to identify and
present stories that are inherently interesting to
member/subscribers from a first-tier group of professional
information providers.

Many of the articles are from weekly publications.  Other
articles, those from monthly or quarterly publications, are
made available to our members as soon as they are available to
us.

If you have a suggestion or special request, please send us an
email to feedback at iniku.com.

====================

GROUP DISCOUNTS

Exclusive Offer for Registered iNiku.com Users Starting Friday,
April 14th!

Receive a 10% discount on any small business product when you
Get it TogetherSM and experience how group buying leads to
great prices on computers, scanners, software, copiers, and more.

Here's how:

1. Enter in the following link:
http://www.mobshop.com/iniku/browse?category_id=527
to begin browsing products in the Small Business category.

2. Enter the code "SMALLBIZ" at checkout to receive the
discount.

iNiku.com Group Buys will apply a 10% discount to your final
product purchase price. The offer is available only to the first
500 registered iNiku.com members, limited to one use per member,
and restricted to only products in the Small Business Category.
This offer is not valid on www.mobshop.com.

This exclusive offer begins on April 14 and expires on April 28,
2000.

====================

FEATURED ENHANCEMENTS

SPEED

The iNiku.com Web site is faster than ever!  We have made a
number of enhancements throughout the entire site to make using
the site faster and easier.  Check out how quickly and easily
you can schedule meetings, share documents or search for
projects.

EMAIL

Recent research has indicated that our members prefer to use
their existing email accounts instead of the iNiku.com email
feature.  In order to devote our resources to the features you
really want, we will be removing the iNiku.com email feature on
May 18, 2000.

During the next 5 weeks, we will send out additional information
on what to do with your emails, attachments and address list.
We will also have messages on the site reminding members of the
upcoming change.

====================

FEEDBACK FRENZY

iNiku.com members have been instrumental in helping to create
our site.  To this end, we are seeking more volunteers to
participate in our feedback program.  If you'd like your voice
to be heard, please contact us via email at feedback at iniku.com
and mention that you would like to join one of our focus groups.

These feedback programs are extremely valuable and we do
appreciate your willingness to devote time to this project.

====================

BUSINESS SERVICES PARTNERS

The iNiku.com Resource Network has expanded!

--  iShip.com:  Gives online buyers and sellers a one-stop
package shipping and tracking solution for their auctions,
classifieds or Web stores

--  NetAbacus:  Free, easy-to-use, web-based purchasing service
to help small businesses save time and money

--  STORAGEsearch:  The complete guide to computer storage
products and suppliers

--  zapdata.com: Provides marketing resources for businesses
including mailing/contact lists and targeted sales leads

--  Headlight.com:  Delivery of multimedia training courses
directly to your browser. Training topics available include
team building, business communication, Microsoft Office and
programming languages

Check them out in our "Services" section.

====================

CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITIES...

Take some time out of your busy day to browse through some of
the project postings or to update your profile. iNiku.com now
features over 37,000 opportunities!

====================

DEVELOPMENTS AT NIKU

Niku has been busy since the last iNiku.com newsletter.  Read
full stories on the Niku Corporate Web site
(http://www.niku.com)

-  Niku Expands Legal Industry Team
-  Niku Expands Global Presence with Growth into Canada
-  Niku Taps Top PR Industry Executive to Head Advertising and
Public Relations Vertical Market Group, Establishes Industry
Advisory Board
-  Frank Gill, Former Intel Executive Vice President Joins
Niku Board
-  iNiku.com Delivers New Functionality Making it Easier for
Professionals to Run their Businesses on the Web
-  Niku Expands Management Team
-  Niku Announces IPO
-  Niku Announces increase in Proposed Price Range for IPO
-  Niku Announces Solutions for Marketing, Advertising and
Public Relations
-  Niku Achieves Suntone Certification for iNiku.com Business
Portal