Members-only list

michael d hoskins michael.d.hoskins at mail.sprint.com
Wed Apr 12 16:17:53 CDT 2000

Hey, I'm on yahoo, so what are you trying to say?  :-)

Mike Hoskins (mikehoskins at yahoo.com)

I agree, since I can always have my yahoo.com email address as the
Edit|Preferences|Mail & Newsgroups|Identity|Email Address setting.

Of course, if *your* SMTP gateway relays it, you can be anyone you want,
thus the fix to our problem is no longer a fix.  Unfortunately, spammers
do this all the time.

We *don't* want to go to a moderated list, nor do we want to start
adding passwords to the content of our email.  At least this (along with
the SMTP fix) would cut down on things.

Did anybody see the long email reply I sent a couple of days ago on
this?  Perhaps the name should change and not be displayed on the web
site?